2710 creeps forward

/ 2710 creeps forward #1  

b249

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota 2710
Hello,

My 2710 has recently started to creep forward when there is no preasure on the foot pedal. On level ground if I just sit in the seat she wants move on her own /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif facing down-grade is even worse!!

The neutral switch on that pedal does not always find itself automatically either; I have to rock it back and forth to get the switch to hit neutral so I can start it.

I think both of these issues are related to the spring tension adjustment on the rod connected to the treadle but I'm not sure how to go about adjusting it.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Mark

/ 2710 creeps forward
Hello,

My 2710 has recently started to creep forward when there is no preasure on the foot pedal. On level ground if I just sit in the seat she wants move on her own /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif facing down-grade is even worse!!

The neutral switch on that pedal does not always find itself automatically either; I have to rock it back and forth to get the switch to hit neutral so I can start it.

I think both of these issues are related to the spring tension adjustment on the rod connected to the treadle but I'm not sure how to go about adjusting it.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Mark