/ anybody have bx-23 maual with all the pages #1  

Stargazer

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota Bx-23
Just noticed mine has pg 43 on front 46 on back so its not like a missing page

Need 44/45 58/59 86/89 (2 sheets) index mentioned data on all these pages

/ anybody have bx-23 maual with all the pages #2  
I've got a BX-23 manual. The back cover of mine has "Code No. K2591-7122-2" and "Q.e.2.4.12.L" printed on it. My page 43 ends with the "Mower Lift Linkage System" section. If this sounds like your manual get me an address to mail you copies of my 44/45 58/59 86/89 pages.

regards, Jim Roy

/ anybody have bx-23 maual with all the pages
Hi Jim:

My back says printed in japan aug 2004 reprinted usa april2005 code k2591-71222 with no other nbrs. Desc of 43 matches mine. Lets wait a week or so the dealer is ordering me a new hopefully it will be with your nbr.

Thanx Pat Rothlauf DSM IA

/ anybody have bx-23 maual with all the pages
Hi Jim:

New manual came in today and seems to have all pages so I guess all is well on this point

Thanx again holler if I can help you down road

Pat R

/ anybody have bx-23 maual with all the pages #5  
Glad your replacement manual came in the mail. Just in case someone is unable to locate a manual at a moment when desparately needed, I believe that Kubota may now have most manuals available online in PDF format.

/ anybody have bx-23 maual with all the pages #6  
Tom_H said:
I believe that Kubota may now have most manuals available online in PDF format.

Hi,
do you have any link for these manuals in pdf format?

/ anybody have bx-23 maual with all the pages #7  
I searched around a little and didn't find them on Kubota's own site. As I think back, I believe Kubota made the manuals available through another company. I remember several times members here posted a photo of a manual page downloaded through the web. I sold my grass catcher to Junkman, who had a problem getting a screw to fit while reassembling it. I remember that Junkman went to a site and downloaded not only the manual, but the entire parts schematic for the grass catcher. I know that there are guys on here who know the address for this site. Sorry I wasn't able to find it.