Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L2800/LA463
just got it delivered this morning.
tractor.jpg

/ my new kubota l2800
yes i got a modern 5 footer and a middle buster

/ my new kubota l2800 #4  
Congrats! I've had my L2800 HST for a few months now and love it. Great tractor.

/ my new kubota l2800
thanks, i put about an hour on it today and i love it.

/ my new kubota l2800 #6  
Congratulations on the new 'Bota - the world needs more of them :)

Terry

/ my new kubota l2800 #7  
I've got about 15 hrs of hard work on my 2800 now - I love it! I told my wife the other day that having the tractor was almost like having the internet - I'm having a tough time remembering what life was like before it!

/ my new kubota l2800 #8  
I drove both the B7800 and the L2800 today and was impressed with the overall feel and size of the L. What I liked most was the way the loader attaches to the tractor and that and it had a smoother operation compared to the B7800 as well as being heavier duty. Another bonus is the stick-hst and the cupholder! ;-). I did noticed the throttle lever was very stiff compared to the B. Having driven neither model previously, I was leaning more towards the B since it was a $500 less and more HP, but after test-driving am now thinking the L will better suit me. Mostly due to the added weight, wider stance, more bucket capacity, and overall less vibration (yes, I noticed this considerably more on the B). One disadvantage to the L is the lack of mid-pto offering but I suppose a RFM could be used if I ever decide to start cutting the lawn with it.

Here is what the dealer will do for me:

L2800/HST/4wd/FEL - $16,400 (matched an out of state price)
Field Mower - Bushhog RZ60 - 60" - $900
Box Scraper - Bushhog SBS600 - 60" - $700

Does this seem average or great pricing?

Cheers,
bigballer

/ my new kubota l2800 #9  
bigballer said:
I drove both the B7800 and the L2800 today and was impressed with the overall feel and size of the L. What I liked most was the way the loader attaches to the tractor and that and it had a smoother operation compared to the B7800 as well as being heavier duty. Another bonus is the stick-hst and the cupholder! ;-). I did noticed the throttle lever was very stiff compared to the B. Having driven neither model previously, I was leaning more towards the B since it was a $500 less and more HP, but after test-driving am now thinking the L will better suit me. Mostly due to the added weight, wider stance, more bucket capacity, and overall less vibration (yes, I noticed this considerably more on the B). One disadvantage to the L is the lack of mid-pto offering but I suppose a RFM could be used if I ever decide to start cutting the lawn with it.

Here is what the dealer will do for me:

L2800/HST/4wd/FEL - $16,400 (matched an out of state price)
Field Mower - Bushhog RZ60 - 60" - $900
Box Scraper - Bushhog SBS600 - 60" - $700

Does this seem average or great pricing?

Cheers,
bigballer

As others have said pricing varies according to region. That being said I paid $15,900 (before taxes) for my L2800 HST / FEL / Filled R4's / Folding ROPS earlier this year, and $1175 for my Woods 60" cutter. There was a rebate from Kubota for $300 which actually brings the tractor price down to $15,600 now that I think about it.

Todd

/ my new kubota l2800
i paid 14,600 for my 2800 4wd with the fel before taxes mine is not a hst.