Kubota 235 oil/water issue

/ Kubota 235 oil/water issue #1  

jamescc

I had oil leaking out of breather tube. We put on a new head gasket. Now I have oil and water mixture flowing out of dipstick. Please advise next step, the pastures are about to engulf me! Thanks!:eek:

/ Kubota 235 oil/water issue #2  
I'm not familure with your model but know enough to be dangerous w/ internal combustion engines....

How many hrs on the engine? alot?
The original problem sounded like piston blowby was pressureizing the crankcase which was forcing oil out where ever it could. The cause would be worn pistons/rings/cylinders.
-or-
Whatever the engine uses for a crankcase breather is either defective, clogged up or sticking open.

Your 2nd problem sounds like the headgasket slipped during reassembly, got damaged or was the incorrect gasket. Unfortunately it would appear that you'll need to tear the head back off......

I could be wrong though. Perhaps they'll be someone along that knows this model.

Good luck
Volfandt

/ Kubota 235 oil/water issue
volfandt thanks for your reply the tractor is about tweny years old and has a lot of hours. I!ve had it for five years and it has been quite reliable. It!s a diesal. The guy who took it apart thinks we have a cracked head. What do you think about this?

/ Kubota 235 oil/water issue #4  
You are going to have to take off the head again anyway, no matter what. Take it off, and have a good machine shop pressure test it. Then you will know for sure.

/ Kubota 235 oil/water issue
Thanks Mike, I'm afraid you are right. Just looking for the magic bullet, the grass is long, the week-end short, and I just don't need the dang thing sitting there immobile!