New Kubota Manuals..yuck

/ New Kubota Manuals..yuck #1  

Joyce

Tractor
1.) 1952 Farmall 140 2.) 2001 Kubota B2910
I bought a B2910 in August this year. It came with a Kubota 60"mmm and grass catcher, a Landpride brush hog and a Leinbach post hole digger. I have NO /w3tcompact/icons/mad.gif manuals for the brush hog or the post hole digger. And nothing on the mmm. The tractor manual is a 65 page thing that is 25% "warning: to not mow with your hands under the mower deck" type of information. It is somewhat useful, but, honestly it is not enough.

I read in another thread about ordering manuals. Please, someone tell me that what is available, is better than what they gave me? /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif I called the service department where I bought my tractor when I could not figure out how to change implements. I asked about this manual thing, and complaining that the glossy photo brochures for selling these tractors, was far better than the over xeroxed photos in the manual for my grass catcher. Wouldn't think that the folks who fork over the big bucks, would get the best photos...in their service manual??? /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

The service guy gave me no indication that a better manual was available, so I had to visit my favorite web site here to say "HELP". Are the manuals referred to in an October thread, different than what I got? Steve Carver jumped in with an ordering directive, and there were a couple of mentions about getting manuals through 'Modern Equipment'. Aside from wanting to be able to identity any part that I might need to replace, I really want better information on how to change implements. This Kubota is far different from our old '52 Farmall where everything could be figured out if you stared at it long enough. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

I'd appreciate any help here. My husband has figured out quite a bit of this without any help, but he is not always around to solve these problems for me, and I need to do some of this myself.

And what about manuals for Landpride and Leinbach? Any ideas out there?

/ New Kubota Manuals..yuck #2  
lplogo.jpg

Note all manuals are PDF format to download and save…

Posthole Digger Operators Manual

Landpride Rotary Cutter Operators Manual

Landpride Rotary Cutter Parts Manual

Other Landpride Manuals for Download Website

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ New Kubota Manuals..yuck #3  
Joyce, I would not want to be without my "Workshop Manual" and "Illustrated Parts List" for my Kubota, but they're for the tractor; not the implements, so I'm not sure they'd provide the information you're looking for.

BirdSig.jpg

/ New Kubota Manuals..yuck #4  
Joyce
You should have gotten a manual for you're MMM from your dealer.
Carver has the other manuals listed near bottom of this page. As Bird has said WSM & Parts List should be ordered.

18-30594-ronssig2.gif

/ New Kubota Manuals..yuck
Bird, It seems as though I saw other manuals referenced in another thread, and I didn't go looking for them now, but there was one price in there for about $37.00. I assume that there is a shop manual and the basic owners manual that I got with the tractor. Are there others that I am not aware of? The other one mentioned in this thread is $85.00. Sounds like a potential for a few pages more of manual between the two prices. Any ideas?

/ New Kubota Manuals..yuck #6  
Joyce, it's been two years now since I got the manuals for my B2710, but the Operator's Manual came with the tractor, as did the Operator's Manual for the Front Loader. Then, for the tractor, I bought the Workshop Manual for $88 and the Illustrated Parts List for $48 from Carver. A friend later gave me a copy of the Workshop Manual for the front end loader (it covers the LA271, 272, 301, 302, 351, 352, 401, and 402 loaders). I don't know where he got it or what it costs. Those are the only manuals I'm aware of for the B2710 except that service bulletins may have been issued to dealers that I'm not aware of. Of course, I got owner's manuals with my tiller, finish mower, and brush hog; none with the box blade or plows.

BirdSig.jpg

/ New Kubota Manuals..yuck #7  
When I had my B7200 tractors, I decided I wanted more than the owners manual. I ordered the parts list manual at 35.00 and the shop manual for 135.00. I looked tru them once or twice and then I traded the B7200 for a 2000 B7500. So here I sit with manuals that are of no use to me. Such is life. JIM

/ New Kubota Manuals..yuck
I wish your useless manuals were for a B2910, because I would offer to buy them from you. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif Perhaps you could post a for sale post here, or is that against some rule that I am unaware of???

/ New Kubota Manuals..yuck #9  
I ordered a repair manual for my B1700HSD thru tractorsmart.com for $78 + s&H. They have an online parts ordering system.

/ New Kubota Manuals..yuck #10  
I have a Kubota parts manuals in PDF format for my L3010. I'm pretty sure I got it from tractorsmart.com at no cost. You can download a parts book for a B1750 directly from thier web page here: http://tractorsmart.com/PartsBooksKubota/NeedPartNumbers.htm
Or you can request an electronic copy of parts for other models here:
http://tractorsmart.com/PartsBooksKubota/PartsPageForm.htm
I can't remember what part I requested but they sent me the whole manual.
later
Mark

35-86308-icon.jpg
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by bmw on 12/04/01 09:45 AM (server time).</FONT></P>