BH75 Follow with pics

/ BH75 Follow with pics #11  
I have used the swing function to back fill since day one. I figure a little loose dirt can't hurt it too bad if your not going crazy with the speed.

/ BH75 Follow with pics #12  
I have a BH75 on a B3030. I also bent the dipper cylinder rod.

The only thing I can offer is that all pins and joints on my hoe are tight. There is no visible movement other than the expected joint rotation. I have about 60 hours of use on the hoe digging new and old stumps.

I do recall that when I replaced the bent cylinder that the pins or rod, I can't remember which had a bushing. Without the bushing you would have measurable movement. Any chance some of these bushings are missing?

I have the same bucket. Also believe it is the default. I think 16 inch.

/ BH75 Follow with pics #13  
BandDcabinet said:
I have a BH75 on a B3030. I also bent the dipper cylinder rod.

Sorry to hear that, BandD. Have you ever checked your pressures?
Are you using a PTO pump? I gather that your hoe is new enough to
be still under warranty?

/ BH75 Follow with pics #14  
Never checked the pressures. Hoe runs off the tractor hydraulics. Still under warranty. In fact the dealer did not have a replacement cylinder available so they took one from a new unit while I waited and gave it to me..... the value of service from the dealer where you purchased the tractor?

/ BH75 Follow with pics
Update

Kubota replaced the Dipperstick arm and I had to pay for labor. There was a problem with the bushing. Since it has been that way since I got it I am not sure why I have to pay anything...

Another gripe is you see in the pictures how the rod is bent a little, they did not replace that because they said it was not damaged.. how can that be looking at the pictures? Wouldnt the seal or something be damaged? And whats going to happen if it breaks 4 months down the road... I hate this stuff. They should just take responsibility and fix it without me having to pitch a fit :)

Can all you guys that broke a cylinder lood at the lateral play in the dipperstick arm?

/ BH75 Follow with pics #16  
grizzjeeper

I would think if they warrantied the arm that would include labor, unless there is something in warranty that parts is only two years and labor 1yr?
but like you said its been that way with play so really should have covered it.
Sounds like they do not completely believe you that play was there and they are covering most but not all of cost. I would tell them, look its been that way with the play and you feel you should not have to pay the labor.

Mine has no play and never has, although replaced dipper cyl twice. The curl cylinder in pix on you'res anyway sure looks bent and considering i'd definitly want it replaced if bent and considering what happened to dipper arm.
Some of the warranty depends on what dealer thinks, so beside on how it broke or they think it broke, some dealers are a little more giving. I read a post on here that a guy bent three dipper cylinders and third one was just over 2yrs,
he got all three replaced under warranty.

note: on my mention of the bucket size above:
Mine came with a 12" bucket, forget, maybe that was my choice. I was just saying in some situation the bigger the bucket could be more stress on certain hoe componets.

/ BH75 Follow with pics #17  
GRIZZ:

Sorry to hear Kubota did not cover you completely.

You can check your rod for straightness with a straight edge. Slightly
bent rods are fixable, but THAT should be covered by warranty, too. I
bent the toplink rod twice on my concrete mixer attachment and I
straightened it twice in a press. If you are slightly out of true on
your rod, you will always be at risk of bending it, esp if your pressure
is high. Straightening requires complete disassembly of course.

/ BH75 Follow with pics #18  
How the heck did they get the cyl back in? If it was bent as much as it looks, you would think it would not line up.

/ BH75 Follow with pics
Even in the condition it was in it would still function. Weird.