Best place to buy Kubota parts

/ Best place to buy Kubota parts #1  

Boner

Silver Member
Where do you guys think is the best place to mail order Kubota parts. For myself, a local dealer is not an option. I have had some quotes done by tractorsmart.com that seemed reasonable. They also said that they could have Kubota drop ship to my address. Are there any other online Kubota parts suppliers that you all deal with?

Thanks
-Ben

/ Best place to buy Kubota parts #2  
Carver Equipment

animation1.gif

/ Best place to buy Kubota parts
Tried that. I don't like the "20 questions, sign a waiver, and wait a week for us to e-mail back" approach that I have to go through to get a price on something from Carver.

/ Best place to buy Kubota parts #4  
Our experiences with Carver are different. I signed the waiver (returned the email actually) once and all their responses have been timely.

animation1.gif

/ Best place to buy Kubota parts #5  
<font color=blue>"20 questions, sign a waiver, and wait a week for us to e-mail back"</font color=blue>

I did this also during the purchase of my tractor. Answers, over email, were prompt though I'm no quite sure I get the point. But are you saying they also use this disclosure thing to order parts? I haven't yet had a need to order anything from them yet. I would think you would call them and bypass the whole disclosure thing all together.

Jeff

2-88572-tbird8k.gif

/ Best place to buy Kubota parts #6  
Mine too. Carver has done real well for me.

I've also worked with Alderman's Equipment in Lennon, Michigan. Their email address is tralder@aldermans.com

Tim Alderman is a good guy to work with.

Peter

/ Best place to buy Kubota parts #7  
I had to sign a disclaimer/waiver in order to receive a price quote for a tractor, not for attachments. All responses to emails have been prompt and courteous.

animation1.gif

/ Best place to buy Kubota parts #8  
I assume you didn't buy there. They don't carry NH also do they? Also, what is a Boomer? Is it a nick name for NH tractors or an actual model. Everytime I come across this term I think automatically of a nuclear submarine./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Jeff

2-88572-tbird8k.gif

/ Best place to buy Kubota parts #9  
No, I didn't buy there, since I could get a similar Kubota tractor from a local dealer at almost the same price. Carver's does not handle NH...unless they take one in trade. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Boomer is a trademarked name NH uses for their compact line of tractors. Quoting from their website (emphasis mine),

"Boomer compact tractors are built from the ground up to blast through any job. Assembled at the New Holland plant in Dublin, Georgia, Boomer applies the best in big-tractor thinking to a compact for the farm, the estate or the job site."

I, too, first thought of the boomer class of nuclear subs.

animation1.gif

/ Best place to buy Kubota parts #10  
Check out Snell Equipment. They been REAL good to me and always ship FAST. Matthew and Dave know lots of neat stuff about Kubotas and have always returned my call/email that day. Contact him at snell@gisco.net .

Matthew is a member here at TBN. Goes by SNELL

Steve