Loooking for garbber sketch and install inst

/ Loooking for garbber sketch and install inst #1  

ceh007

Tractor
L3400

Hey all,
I've got a new L3400DT w/LA463 loader that i'd like to put a grabber bar on without spending a lot. Anybody have sketches, specs and or install guide for this? Or know of a web site that might have this info?
Can the loader joystick manifold be used as hydro fluid source?
Has anyone ever hooked up a grabber on the BH75?
tnxs, ed

/ Loooking for garbber sketch and install inst #2  
Hello Ed…
I think you are referring to a grapple for the loader and a thumb for the backhoe. If that is correct there are several nice custom installs discussed in this forum and also the ‘attachments’, ‘customization’ and ‘build-it yourself’ forums. Search these and you will find a lot of plans and pictures. Happy hunting/reading… KennyV

/ Loooking for garbber sketch and install inst #3  
As KennyV said, plenty of people have. Just do a search for "grapple" and you should find plenty of posts. There was a post just earlier today in this forum (Kubota Owning/Operating) where I explained the three options and pointed to a thread that had installation info.

If you want to use your loader valve then you will need a diverter. That is one of at least three options available to you.

/ Loooking for garbber sketch and install inst
thanks for the tips guys. so new i missed the search engine function. works well.
ed