B7610 Question about FEL Control

/ B7610 Question about FEL Control #1  

Koz

This year, i've noticed that when I push the FEL lever forward there is a "dead" spot. When I first start pushing the lever forward, the bucket drops slowly. I push a bit harder and the bucket stops! Push a bit harder and it starts to drop again.

I've gotten used to it but figured that I would see if this has happened to any of you and find out how it was fixed.

Did anyone ever post a pic of where the rubber washers get installed that will stop the contol arm's rattling at low RPM's. I've been meaning to try this but with my luck i'll booger something up!

thanks!

/ B7610 Question about FEL Control #2  
Hi Koz,

Not sure if this may be the reason or not but I had a similar problem with mine. It was whenever I pushed it up but not far enough to lock into the 'float' mode. After checking the 3-pt hitch lever I noticed I must have accidentally knocked it forward. Because it was still 'active' the FEL wouldn't lower at all. It would however raise and tip. It took me quite a while to notice this since I never put 2 + 2 together and assumed it was a control arm problem. Wasn't until I was playing around, er practicing with the FEL that I figured it out.

Hope this helps!
Keith
Kubota B7610