Default B7500 Gear whine worse in 4wd

I have noticed this since tractor was a year old. A gear whine from front axle & this seems worse when in 4wd.
    I am just new to this forum as of yesterday & you folks seem very knowleable about all kubota. Has any one else with a 2003 B7500, manual trans, 200 hrs. had the same or similar noise?

Tractor
    Kubota BX2230

Default Re: B7500 Gear whine worse in 4wd

Might not have anything to do with you, but my BX with HST makes quite a bit more driveline noise in 4WD than 2WD. Makes sense considering all the extra things that are spinning around to make the front wheels turn.
    Kubota BX2230, FEL, Woods BH, 60" MMM, Bagger, 4' Box Blade, PHD, 8' x 20' 10k# Dovetail Trailer

Those of you who think you know it all are particularly annoying to those of us who do.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota/ B7500/with 2000 lb winch

Default Re: B7500 Gear whine worse in 4wd

I have a 03 B7500HST but without the winning.You might trying checking the front axle fluid.Hope this helps.
    Donny
    Kubota B7500 with 302FEL,with a 2000lb winch, 4'Kodiak Brush Cutter,60" Kubota MMM,Woods 52" Rotary Tiller