Kubota electrical

/ Kubota electrical #1  

Bill Barrett

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130, Satoh G650, Case 580, Case 446
Hi all, I've got 80 some hours on my L3130 after 3 months, been getting some seat time lol. So far I just love it, but I'm having electrical problems. Tail lights are out most of the time, then I noticed the seat switch dosen't shut the tractor off if the PTO is running, now today I see the cruse light isn't coming on. I'm disappointed so far with the electrical, but love the tractor. Any of you having this with your Kubota's?

/ Kubota electrical #2  
At least its under warranty. Call the dealer and see what he wants to do about it..Let us know what happens. Could be a bad ground or almost anything.

/ Kubota electrical #3  
clearly erratic... the most difficult kind of problem to resolve... I agree, let the dealer deal with it. I've had no electrical problems with my 5030 except for the fuse to the cabin... it has blown out about 3 times.. dunno why.

/ Kubota electrical #4  
Bill Barrett said:
Hi all, I've got 80 some hours on my L3130 after 3 months, been getting some seat time lol. So far I just love it, but I'm having electrical problems. Tail lights are out most of the time, then I noticed the seat switch dosen't shut the tractor off if the PTO is running, now today I see the cruse light isn't coming on. I'm disappointed so far with the electrical, but love the tractor. Any of you having this with your Kubota's?

I don't think the seat switch is supposed to shut off the tractor if the PTO is running. But my L3410 has no seat switch....

jb

/ Kubota electrical #5  
No electrical problems here with our B2910 (746 hours/2 1/2 years old)

/ Kubota electrical #6  
Those electrical gremlins are under warranty, see the dealer about it.

Most likely a bad ground somewhere.

/ Kubota electrical
Thanks for the posts.