Worried

/ Worried #11  
When the dust season is upon us and I been working my Kubota,I make it a point for a rinise down.
Just take your water hose and lightly spray the radiator.
If its that dusty you might want to keep and eye on your air filter.

Take and stay/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH

/ Worried #12  
Wen - I don't know what the deal on that is. A lot of the auto parts stores, including NAPA, sell it around here. Must be a regional thing.

Mark

/ Worried
Mark,

I live in Virginia and have been using Castrol products exclusively since 1979. However, when I purchased my Kubota the dealer had told me to use a motor oil specifically for diesels and he had recommended the Case oil. I have been using it since my first oil change, but yes I am interested in synthetics. Also I always rinse my tractor after use, especially the radiator screen. So the radiator blockage after about an hour of use was quite a shock.

GregD

/ Worried #14  
Wen,

If you go to their website and e-mail them, they will send you an info packet with stickers and everything and let you know who your nearest distributor is. Mine is about 35 miles away and already e-mailed me to offer his services. No pressure so far.

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ Worried #15  
MarkC,

I'm surprised, usually companies with distributorships won't allow the product to be sold retail! Is it legal as far as your distributor information states? Even though you don't attempt to have a for-profit business, it would be harder for you to with retailers offering the same product.

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ Worried #16  
JimBinMI - Yes, it's ticked more than a few distributors off, I've heard. Doesn't bother me, though. It's helping Amsoil shake the "snake oil" reputation.

Mark

/ Worried #17  
GregD - What part of VA do you live in? If you have any questions, about synthetics, just ask. Or take a look at the discussions in the Lubricants Topic. Also feel free to email me if you like.

I've had the radiator plug up in an hour or so of bushhogging, too. It pays to keep an eye on it. I've always had L-series tractors, which have temperature gauges, though. It doesn't sneak up on you that way. You might consider putting one on it, if you have much trouble like you just had.

Mark