Help Me Identify this Kubota

/ Help Me Identify this Kubota #1  

alvaro

I recently bought a used Kubota B2400 but the only information I have been able to get from the equipment is a Kubota B2400 logo on the hood, the Number
ES
D1105
on the left hand side of the engine block and the number K17Y25 on the top of the rear differential. Anyone knows whereabouts on the tractor I can find a Serial Number since I have been told that none of the above is a Serial Number?

I live in Belize (Central America) and am starting to farm a tamed (fruit trees with grass cover) 7.5 Acre block with a second 52 Acre Block 10% tamed and a 100 Acre Block virgin Forest. I am only concentrating on the 7.5 Acre Block for now.

Its a 2 wheel drive version, 2 speed hydrostatic transmission and it works well. The clock says that it has 1280 hours on it. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Alvaro

/ Help Me Identify this Kubota #2  
The B2400 was produced from 1995-1999. Hydrostatic, 2 and 4 wheel drive. Serial # typically is on left side of transmission housing. The D1105 is engine type which is 24 hp (18 pto hp).

/ Help Me Identify this Kubota #3  
I had same problem last week .i have a b2100 and the serial # is above the right front wheel on frame .hope this helps you .