B7100 Wiring problem

/ B7100 Wiring problem #1  

bobmc99

I recently had a rodent make a nest under the hood of my B7100. It chewed thru the wiring harness. I've rewired all except 2 wires. Since I don't have a wiring diagram I need a little help to verify how the last 2 wires connect. One is the red wire from the rectifier and the other is the red wire from the flasher. I think both go to the hot terminal on the ignition switch but would like verification or a copy of a wiring diagram would be helpful.
Thanks.

/ B7100 Wiring problem #2  
HI there.

attached is a copy of the B7100 wiring diagram. I have sent it as a photo jpeg, , the hand writtten bits are my additions to the tractor so feel free to ignore them
I hope it helps
Mat

Attachments

• B7100.jpg
    B7100.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 16,339
   / B7100 Wiring problem #3  
Hi there again!

If you need a higher resolution copy of the photo , If you let me know your email address i can email one direct to you as i had to reduce the picture size to get it on to the forum

Mat

/ B7100 Wiring problem #4  
How long was the tractor idle that they were able to do that amount of damage? Usually they will just nest, but not chew wires, unless they get real hungry. Some people say that they chew the wires, because the current flowing through their bodies warms them, but I have never been able to verify if this is an old wives tale or not.
Dusty

/ B7100 Wiring problem
It was only idle a few days but I've had the tractor for 12 years and never had a problem. The rodent filled under the hood with nesting material and completely chewed thru the wiring harness.

Bob

/ B7100 Wiring problem
Thanks to Mat for the wiring diagram. I am back in operation. Just in time since we had 5-6" of snow today.

Bob

/ B7100 Wiring problem #7  
Hi Mat
I'd appreciate you send me the electrical diagram of B7100,
with a higher resolution copy of the photo, if you have it on paper would be better.
my email is GEMELOALEJO182@HOTMAIL.COM

/ B7100 Wiring problem #8  
Hello my question is off the dymamo wiring. There are 3 wires off the dymao brown yellow white where do they go or conact to?

/ B7100 Wiring problem #9  
HI there.

attached is a copy of the B7100 wiring diagram. I have sent it as a photo jpeg, , the hand writtten bits are my additions to the tractor so feel free to ignore them
I hope it helps
Mat
I am hoping this helps me with mine. Mine had a fire and the whole wiring harness was trashed as a result. I have been looking for replacements for the panel harness and the engine harness, but options are limited. Plus I need to identify if it is type D or E, Old or New... After the fire damage it is hard to tell anything.

/ B7100 Wiring problem #10  
I've had my B7100DT since 1978, but after moving up to the UP of Michigan and parking it in a chicken coop and now my PB, the best

thing to do is always open the hood. I don't think is is a 100%, but it's been working for me.