b7200hst serial number location

/ b7200hst serial number location #1  

fractal

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota b7200hst
Does anyone happen to know where I should be able to find the serial number on my b7200hst? It doesn't seem to be anywhere obvious.

/ b7200hst serial number location #2  
Have you try tractortips.com

/ b7200hst serial number location #3  
fractal,

From my B6200HST/B7200HST operator's manual: "The tractor serial number is located on the transmission housing on the left hand side of the tractor. The engine serial number is located on the engine crankcase, right side."

Hope this helps...

Jim

/ b7200hst serial number location
I guess I am blind then cause I have looked all over the transmission housing on both sides of the tractor. I found one plate screwed to the transmission under the operators seat under the extension of the operators right hand when sitting in the seat that I thought might the be the serial number plate that has paint on it and was wanted to make sure that was it before I tried removing the paint. I did not feel any engraved serial number on it.

I was hoping someone who had one might be able to say something like "it is just to the right of the hydro pedel pivot" or "just above the clutch pedle" or something a little more specific than what your manual or tractorsmart printed.

The good news of all this searching is I did find a couple of zirc's on the loader that had been missed (including one that was broken off) that I cleaned up and greased.

/ b7200hst serial number location #5  
fractal,

Just went and checked on the tractor, the plate is just in front of the differential lock pedal, just above the left foot rest, just below the left front screw knob of the removable cover over the trans. Also just to the right of your left ankle when sitting on the seat..... You are right this manual (like most) can be a little vague, sorry I did not have the chance to pin it down a bit more before my earlier post /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif.

Sounds like yours has come off, glad to hear something positive came out of the investigation.

Jim

/ b7200hst serial number location
Thanks jim.

Very good description of where it SHOULD have been. Now I can stop looking. Thanks for your help.

mike