Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830 03: RTV 900

Default curtis cab

Is there anyone using a hard side Curtis cab on and L seris? How do you like it? When I bought my L3830 I could not get a kubota cab. Now I think that I need a cab.
    M-5040 w/cab, 05 RTV 900, Where the maple sap flows

Tractor
    Kubota KX-91 S & R520s

Default Re: curtis cab

We had a L3130 with a Curtis hard side cab that worked well. The install and the fit were very good. It took two guys about 6 hours to install the whole thing then a few more hours of fine tuning. We then wired up front work lights, wipers and a heater. With the exception of the work lights all accessories were also puchased from Curtis. There is nothing like a factory cab, however this is a close second. If I remeber corectly our former dealer wanted around 4K for the install with only the heater. We did it with two guys and saved a bundle. The key is having help if you do install yourself. Send me your e-mail address I have pics of the finished job. hope this helps.

Tractor
    L5450, L48, L3250, L345

There was an L4310 in the neighborhood a while back with a Curtis hard cab. I liked that the doors were easy lift-off removebale for spring & fall. The kubota cab is a better integrated design - nicer outward visibilty and the curved glass is stronger - but the cost is up there too. Lauren cabs are maybe in the middle, both for design and price.

Tractor
    kubota L 3540 hsdc,B 2320 hsdc & lots of other stuff!

Curtis manufactures a good cab, we had one on a B7500 for years, well worth the money.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    kubota l3430

Pics are from Teabagger and it looks very nice!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    kubota L 3540 hsdc,B 2320 hsdc & lots of other stuff!

Nice cab! Looks like a big heater too, i had the 15000 btu & was always toasty warm working snow!