curtis cab

/ curtis cab #1  

Deerlope

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3830 03: RTV 900
Is there anyone using a hard side Curtis cab on and L seris? How do you like it? When I bought my L3830 I could not get a Kubota cab. Now I think that I need a cab.

/ curtis cab #2  
We had a L3130 with a Curtis hard side cab that worked well. The install and the fit were very good. It took two guys about 6 hours to install the whole thing then a few more hours of fine tuning. We then wired up front work lights, wipers and a heater. With the exception of the work lights all accessories were also puchased from Curtis. There is nothing like a factory cab, however this is a close second. If I remeber corectly our former dealer wanted around 4K for the install with only the heater. We did it with two guys and saved a bundle. The key is having help if you do install yourself. Send me your e-mail address I have pics of the finished job. hope this helps.

/ curtis cab #3  
There was an L4310 in the neighborhood a while back with a Curtis hard cab. I liked that the doors were easy lift-off removebale for spring & fall. The Kubota cab is a better integrated design - nicer outward visibilty and the curved glass is stronger - but the cost is up there too. Lauren cabs are maybe in the middle, both for design and price.

/ curtis cab #4  
Curtis manufactures a good cab, we had one on a B7500 for years, well worth the money.

/ curtis cab #5  
Pics are from Teabagger and it looks very nice!

Attachments

• curtis1.jpg
    curtis1.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 515
  • curtis2.jpg
    curtis2.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 369
  • curtis3.jpg
    curtis3.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 520
  • curtis4.jpg
    curtis4.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 663
  • curtis5.jpg
    curtis5.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 392
   / curtis cab #6  
Nice cab! Looks like a big heater too, i had the 15000 btu & was always toasty warm working snow!