B7610 Wiring Diagram - Dash lights

/ B7610 Wiring Diagram - Dash lights #1  

Stoweski

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B3200 Kubota RTV900
Hi.

I'm looking for a wiring diagram for the dash on a B7610. I am currently wiring two switches that are illuminated but I would like to tap into the dash light switch so the switches are illuminated when the dash lights up. If a wiring diagram isn't available then does anyone know what wire is used to light up the dash?

Thanks for the help!
Keith
Kubota B7610

/ B7610 Wiring Diagram - Dash lights #2  
The tractor wiring diagram is in the workshop manual (WSM). You can either purchase a WSM from your dealer or hope someone out there wants to make you a copy of just the wiring diagram.

/ B7610 Wiring Diagram - Dash lights #3  
How about following a wire to a bulb in the dash? A VOM would be handy to confirm it. That's what I would do.

BD

/ B7610 Wiring Diagram - Dash lights
Haven't tested any wires yet. I do have a meter to check it with. I just figured instead of having to reach around in there I'd ask first... guess I assumed that someone would have a wiring diagram or have done something like this to their 7610.
I can wait a while. I can't get out there in the daylight until next week. Besides, it's for my snowblower and from the looks of things I might as well sell it! Hope winter will make a comeback soon because this is a joke! Christmas lights just don't look as nice with a brown background!!!

Keith
Kubota B7610