Kubota grill guard question

/ Kubota grill guard question #1  

rpraymond

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3430HSTC, Kubota B2320 w/FEL, Allis-Chalmers D10
I purchased a new Kubota L3430HSTC with the front mounted snowblower. I ordered a grill guard with it but the dealer says that it won't fit with the blower unit on. On the Kubota website there is a picture of one with the blower and the guard. Any one have any experience with this set up? It's a real nice tractor though. Thanks

/ Kubota grill guard question #2  
Just install it yourself. He did give it to you, didn't he, or give you your money back? Show him the picture.

/ Kubota grill guard question #3  
rpraymond said:
I purchased a new Kubota L3430HSTC with the front mounted snowblower. I ordered a grill guard with it but the dealer says that it won't fit with the blower unit on. On the Kubota website there is a picture of one with the blower and the guard. Any one have any experience with this set up? It's a real nice tractor though. Thanks

My L3430HSTC came with a guard when it was delivered. I thought it was standard because I don't remember paying for the guard or being told that it was extra. Does anyone know whether the guard is standard equpment???

Jim

/ Kubota grill guard question #4  
My L3130 GST came with a grill guard, and it was not spec'd as an extra on the invoice. I've been told that technically it's an accessory or add-on, but it seems that the dealer just builds it into the price of the tractor when they put it together.