aftermarket replacment for bent la680 loader ? help !!

/ aftermarket replacment for bent la680 loader ? help !! #1  

petedegan

Tractor
kubota l4200 cab toocat
I bent the loader arms on my l4200- ouch. can i get a bush hog loader and keep my old brackets and valve ? a replavment bush hog loader is about 1700 if i skip the brackets. bush hog cant answer by question. kubota only seems to sell the whole kit witch is about 3600. any info would be appreciated. thanks pete degan.

/ aftermarket replacment for bent la680 loader ? help !! #2  
If you take it to a good fabrication shop, they can straighten it up for you.

/ aftermarket replacment for bent la680 loader ? help !! #3  
petedegan said:
I bent the loader arms on my l4200- ouch. can i get a bush hog loader and keep my old brackets and valve ? a replavment bush hog loader is about 1700 if i skip the brackets. bush hog cant answer by question. kubota only seems to sell the whole kit witch is about 3600. any info would be appreciated. thanks pete degan.

Can't tell you for sure, but I seriously doubt it. My question is... how the heck did you do it??!!

/ aftermarket replacment for bent la680 loader ? help !! #4  
Please post pictures and a story for those of us who are demanding on our equipment.
Good luck with finding the frame
Design

/ aftermarket replacment for bent la680 loader ? help !! #5  
petedegan said:
If Bush Hog can't answer your question what makes you think we can?:confused: Since BH has no answer I would look for another manufacturer. Great Bend, Koyker are just a few.