Kubota L1500 will not start

/ Kubota L1500 will not start #1  

watgad

Tractor
Kubota L1500
New to the site. Lots of info.
Purchased L1500. I cranked it and loaded it on my trailer. Brought it home. It cranked and I unloaded it off trailer. I thought I would give it some TLC. I changed the belt, the air filter, the oil and oil filter. I changed the fuel filter. I did not fill the spin on fuel filter with diesel. I have since been bleeding fuel lines and running down batteries. I cannot get'er to crank. I need some help.

/ Kubota L1500 will not start #2  
My B1550 has a 'pull knob' to cut off the fuel and kill the motor. Its easy to forget to push it back in again.

/ Kubota L1500 will not start
I have repositioned the cable. I'm trying everything. I used ether "starting fluid". I wonder if I have done serious damage to motor?

P.S. Thanks for the reply

/ Kubota L1500 will not start #4  
I don't own one of these tractors but the mowers we use to run and bigger equipment would have to sometimes open the injector on each cylinder until we got the air out . Just crack open one at a time and crank a few times then go to next one. Be sure you have fuel in the the filter

I did the bleeding of the lines several times today. I am not doing something right. Do I open the injector line, crank engine and shut line while engine is cranking?

/ Kubota L1500 will not start #6  
Are you letting the glow plugs warm up enough? Perhaps its just cold.

/ Kubota L1500 will not start #7  
go to each injector and open them one at a time and crank the engine. look at each cylinder as though you were looking for spark plugs. Open each one at a time and crank the engine.

/ Kubota L1500 will not start #8  
Hope you got my email. Put your tractor in the shop and hook up the battery charger and bleed your injectors.

/ Kubota L1500 will not start #9  
I have a "pull knob" also on the ford... if you don't get it just right, no start. Since you changed fuel filter, I am willing to bet there is air in the fuel system.

mark

Thanks to all who replied. I will try your ideas today.