Goodbye 2910 cruise control lever

/ Goodbye 2910 cruise control lever #1  

fishman

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2910; Kubota T1670
Well, I finally did it. After experiencing yet another frustrating hour of my right hip pressing the cruise control lever slightly to the right (thus disabling reverse), I got out the hacksaw./w3tcompact/icons/mad.gif Took it off right below the top of the seat. What a difference! /w3tcompact/icons/love.gif This is a solution to a problem that only bigger folks that own 2910's can truly appreciate.

Cruise control still works fine, although I have slightly less leverage to engage it. I almost never use it, so I wouldn't miss it even if it was totally gone. With a choice between reverse or cruise control, it's not hard to figure out which one to choose./w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

/ Goodbye 2910 cruise control lever #2  
/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gifFirst thing we know, you'll be customizing like Mark Chalkley.[win]

/ Goodbye 2910 cruise control lever #3  
Now you've gone and insulted the man - what did he ever do to you? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Goodbye 2910 cruise control lever #4  
<font color=blue>what did he ever do to you</font color=blue>

It might be the other way around, Mark. I think I talked him into buying a tractor from my dealer./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Goodbye 2910 cruise control lever #5  
John "Hacksaw" Fishman. Way to go. None of that namby-pamby, fine tuning stuff. A few more mods and you can turn it into a 2710.

/ Goodbye 2910 cruise control lever #6  
Hey, pretty good, Glenn! You managed to insult the fishman and me both in that salvo! In 25 words or less, to boot! You're improving, no doubt about it. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Goodbye 2910 cruise control lever
<font color=blue>A few more mods and you can turn it into a 2710. </font color=blue>
/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif
Nice one!/w3tcompact/icons/clever.gif