hello all !

/ hello all ! #1  

kubota-kh191

Tractor
91 kubota kh191 excavator
newb here. just wanted to say hi. i've been searching for info on my new toy. 91 kh191. have lots of projects around the house it should come in handy for:D anyway here is a couple of pics of it
kubota4.jpg

kubota2.jpg

kubota.jpg

runs well, sprockets will have to be replaced eventually, but ok for now. i have 2 pins that are sloppy, 1 is the boom/arm hinge and 1 is the big pin for the swing bracket/ boom base pin. i would love to hear from anyone else with this machine:cool:

/ hello all ! #2  
Very nice machine, you should be able to all kinds of project without any problems:)

/ hello all ! #4  
Nice machine. :cool:
I do not understand why people that get these nice tools live so far from me. That they would not even consider bringing it over to my place for practice. Before they tear up their property. :D ;)

/ hello all ! #5  
Welcome to TBN kubota-kh191.

Me like :) ...gotta feeling your projects gonner be a whole lot of fun.

/ hello all !
thanks guys. i've have a few OLDDDDDDDD backhoes since 95 when we built the house. but they had issues, hindering their use and ultimately led to me selling. i'm a mason and i rent small excavators from time to time for jobs, and i've always said "one of these days i gotta git me one o these:D " so i guess it goes without saying i'm pretty jazzed about using it. got a big addition going on the back of the house , lots of ledge i want to expose, waterfalls and goldfish ponds to build...... yeah, it'll come in handy :D

/ hello all ! #7  
Welcome to TBN kubota-kh191

Wow, nice machine. I think your done with outriggers. :)

/ hello all ! #8  
That's nice!!! Welcome to TBN. Looking forward to seeing some of your projects come to life.

ron