L3830: correct front tire pressure

/ L3830: correct front tire pressure #1  

sevilla

Silver Member
Tractor
L3830
Hi everybody, I need your advise on the correct front tire presure in my L3830 with FEL. Today, getting ready for the snow here in the north east, I noticed that one front tire was completely flat. I brought the wheel to the tire people and they told me that there were tiny leacks in the tire near the rim so he put a tube. He also told me that I must have had that very slow leak for a while which is true now that I remember noticeing that that tire was a "little low". I did not pay attention to that at that time since it just had the 50 hours check done at the dealer. I put the wheel back in place and checked the pressure on the other tire to equilibrate the wheels and to my surprise I noticed that is was 200kPA insted of the 140pKA the manual recommends for my 10-16.5 tires. This is the pressure done by the dealer so my question is which is the correct pressure for the front tires of my 3830? is 200kPA OK when the manual says 140? Thanks again for the advise.

/ L3830: correct front tire pressure #2  
Typically you should adjust the pressure in the tire according to the use you have in mind… with a heavy load more pressure, light load less pressure.
Never exceed the pressure OR load printed on the side of the tire. If 200kpa dose not exceed the pressure recommended for that tire it is ok, and will be a firmer tire… KennyV.

/ L3830: correct front tire pressure
thank you.