soft cab

/ soft cab #1  

hagman

Silver Member
Tractor
B7610 Kubota
After plowing snow for the second time this year I'm ready to consider a soft cab for my B7610. Does anyone know a source for a "reasonable" soft cab to fit a 7610? $2000 for the factory one is too much for my budget.

Hagman

/ soft cab #4  
On the el-cheapo, I use a golf cart cover over a Tuf-Top canopy ...was out in it today ...blocks the wind, fine ...and, I have a plug-in heated seat cushion ... some slight modifications planned before next winter

/ soft cab #5  
hagman said:
After plowing snow for the second time this year I'm ready to consider a soft cab for my B7610. Does anyone know a source for a "reasonable" soft cab to fit a 7610? $2000 for the factory one is too much for my budget.

Hagman

I'm in the same boat. I installed a canopy that I'm very happy with so i'm thinking of going with the golf cart cover like Joel4330. I've looked at them and I think that with some adjustments it will serve my purpose.

PS. Joel4330 Could you put up a few photos. It might help me avoid some problems.

Attachments

• Roll 63 - 6 (Medium).jpg
    Roll 63 - 6 (Medium).jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 727
  • Roll 63 - 7 (Medium).jpg
    Roll 63 - 7 (Medium).jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 628
   / soft cab #8  
Still too expensive...... :(

/ soft cab #9  
Casco1 said:
I'm in the same boat. I installed a canopy that I'm very happy with so i'm thinking of going with the golf cart cover like Joel4330. I've looked at them and I think that with some adjustments it will serve my purpose.

My rig also has a canopy - so the golf cart cover was an easy add-on. The cover is sandwiched between the canopy and a piece of 3/8" plywood. It's trimmed to fit the fender edges and has some attachment strips & snaps. It all rolls up out of the way for warmer weather. Hey Dusty - is this one cheap enough? ;)

p.s. story on weird-looking snowblower here

Attachments

• winter cab .jpg
    winter cab .jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 1,080
  • plywood under canopy.jpg
    plywood under canopy.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 495
Last edited: