Silver Member
    Tractor
    B7610 Kubota

Default soft cab

After plowing snow for the second time this year I'm ready to consider a soft cab for my B7610. Does anyone know a source for a "reasonable" soft cab to fit a 7610? $2000 for the factory one is too much for my budget.

Hagman

Tractor
    Kubota B-7500

Default Re: soft cab

Or Curtis Cabs. I have a soft side on my JD, works great. Plowed the ice/snow today, was very warm for a change. I'll never be without a cab again.

Curtis - Compact Tractor Cab Systems
    JD 4210 eHydro, Millonzi grapple, Fasse valve kit, Curtis soft-side cab, Land Pride 6' blade & york rake, and a few other toys.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4330, 6 rear remotes

On the el-cheapo, I use a golf cart cover over a Tuf-Top canopy ...was out in it today ...blocks the wind, fine ...and, I have a plug-in heated seat cushion ... some slight modifications planned before next winter

Tractor
    Kubota L series

Quote Originally Posted by hagman
    After plowing snow for the second time this year I'm ready to consider a soft cab for my B7610. Does anyone know a source for a "reasonable" soft cab to fit a 7610? $2000 for the factory one is too much for my budget.

Hagman

I'm in the same boat. I installed a canopy that I'm very happy with so i'm thinking of going with the golf cart cover like Joel4330. I've looked at them and I think that with some adjustments it will serve my purpose.

PS. Joel4330 Could you put up a few photos. It might help me avoid some problems.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    Kubota BX 2200

I used a golf cart cover on my BX before I spent the $$ on a Sims cab. Here is the link to the project. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/k...cheap-cab.html
    AKA Tom
    #28 for the Yankees in 2014
    Kubota BX 2200, FEL, 60" MMM with Gator Blades, 48" Kioti Aerator, M96 Herd Seeder, W.R. Long Tooth Bar, 48" First Choice Tiller, Kubota BX 2750 Front Snowblower, Sims Cab, MacKissic Chipper TPH 122, Carry All, Canopy, and Weight Box

Tractor
    None

Sims has just come out with a new Yukon cab for the B7610. It comes standard with the left soft door and a right vinyl curtain to keep the price down, or you can upgrade to the dual hard doors.

Kubota Compact Tractor Cab Enclosure from Sims Cab Depot - Models: B2410, B7510, and B7610

Tractor
    bx1800

Still too expensive......
    I'll be the last one to let you down.

Tractor
    L5450, L48, L3250, L345

Quote Originally Posted by Casco1
    I'm in the same boat. I installed a canopy that I'm very happy with so i'm thinking of going with the golf cart cover like Joel4330. I've looked at them and I think that with some adjustments it will serve my purpose.
    My rig also has a canopy - so the golf cart cover was an easy add-on. The cover is sandwiched between the canopy and a piece of 3/8" plywood. It's trimmed to fit the fender edges and has some attachment strips & snaps. It all rolls up out of the way for warmer weather. Hey Dusty - is this one cheap enough?

p.s. story on weird-looking snowblower here
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rbargeron; 02-18-2007 at 11:28 AM.

Tractor
    BX 2200

Have you looked at these. I didn't look to see if they have one for your model though.

Original Tractor Cab