B7800 easy chain saw and chain saw holders

/ B7800 easy chain saw and chain saw holders #1  

recodaza

Tractor
KUBOTA B7800
Grandma's Photos 054.jpg

Grandma's Photos 053.jpgI bought B 7800 with 15 hrs on it and now have just passed 100 with no problems - I love this tractor. I thought I would share my inexpensive chain saw and chain holders. I attached 4" rigid PVC to cross barr bolt on loader post and cut hole for grease fitting access. Picture shows a bungee cord just in case but in 30 hrs the pipe has not moved at all. The pipe attached to rops is held by large hose clamps and if you cut to fit right below joint of rops, it will hold a 16' chain with enought room for a cooler cup or coffee thermos.
total cost under $25.
2004 B7800, Woods 5' BB, Woods 5' Blade, Woods 5' Brush Hog, Markam Tooth Bar - I gotta go get some diesel tommorrow's Saturday!
Recodaza

/ B7800 easy chain saw and chain saw holders
Forgot to add - buy 3/4" rubber chair leg cover fits right over bolt that holds chain saw pipe.

/ B7800 easy chain saw and chain saw holders #3  
I've added a tool box to my B1550 but I havent worked out yet how to carry a long handle spade. I considered something similar to your chainsaw holder but I thought I'd bang my head on it (the spade) while climbing into the seat. I'll have to work out something that lets me fit the spade with the blade at the bottom.

/ B7800 easy chain saw and chain saw holders #4  
good idea...thanks for sharing as I need somethig other then the bucket to hold my 65 cc Husqvuarna chainsaw

/ B7800 easy chain saw and chain saw holders #5  
Maybe attached some kind of snap chain or a hold-down, in case of a
roll-over so the chainsaw doesn't become airborne and caase some unkind bodily damage.

/ B7800 easy chain saw and chain saw holders #6  
Nice projects.
Do not let the wash and wax guys get a look at these pictures. My tractor looks like yours though. It was wet and muddy one day then below freezing ever since.