B7800 stopped and would not start!

/ B7800 stopped and would not start! #21  
I ended up taking apart the linkage under the forward speed control pedal. There is a piston shock absorber looking unit under there (can't remember the real name of it) that brings the speed control pedal back to neutral. I found some junk ( dirt and cloth looking material) on the shaft of the piston on that unit that was stopping it from going all the way. I cleaned it up, lubricated it and put it back together and never had trouble since. Except when I inadvertently move a PTO lever.

/ B7800 stopped and would not start! #22  
I have the same problem. i have checked everything including the PTO levers and still nothing. i dont know where to turn. HELP!!!
I had the same problem and found that the hydro pedal centering switch had gotten loose and wasn't making contact when the pedal was in neutral. I found this thread, which led me to a diagnosis and repair. I took pictures of the switch setup, they are at post # 12 in the thread. Hope this helps.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/153385-kubota-7800-wont-start.html