Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota 3130

Default Washed/waxed my 3130 today...

If you've never washed under the "floor mat," I would highly recommend doing so. Couldn't believe all the dirt and stuff under there. Probably wouldn't be a good sight if you've spread a lot of fertilizer or salt. Now it's all clean and I'm ready to get it dirty!

Tractor
    Kubota B3030 TLB, TYM 330

Default Re: Washed/waxed my 3130 today...

I should do the same thing with my B3030. A new coat of wax wouldn't hurt. You should take a pic before it gets all dirty again.

BTW welcome to TBN
    Stef

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

Gotta leave a little dirt on,or the Mrs. might start thinking your not useing the investment enough....which may lead to less attachments.

Another place where dirt etc.. collects motor and frame...you be surpirse.

Tractor
    kubota B7800 fel

How hard was it to pull up the floor mat? Could you use the plastic attachment
    buttons over again?
    Rick

B7800/Fel , Woods GT60 tiller, RB72 back blade, GB60 Box blade and 18" car hauler

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3240HST, KX-121-3S

My floor mat has been frozen to the metal since November and will stay that way till May. On the plus side, ice keeps the dirt out.

Pete
    Kubota L3240HST, LA721 FEL, Farmi 531 winch, Woods 72" Brush Bull, LandPride RB2584 blade with hydraulic angle
    Kubota KX121-3S, angle blade w/ float, hydraulic thumb
    BMW R1200GS for solo adventures
    BMW R1200GSA w/ sidecar for adventures with my dog - www.TravelsWithBarley.com

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota 1982 B7200 , L-39(2005) Kubota RTV 900 (2005) & Komatsu PC75UU2E(1997)

Wax a tractor? I suppose, if it's in the sun all the time.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by kub3130
    If you've never washed under the "floor mat," I would highly recommend doing so. Couldn't believe all the dirt and stuff under there. Probably wouldn't be a good sight if you've spread a lot of fertilizer or salt. Now it's all clean and I'm ready to get it dirty!
    Don't tell us, show us some pics!

Tractor
    Kubota 3130

I waxed it too - part of my annual ritual. Did take a little ribbing about that from my wife.

The plastic tabs are reusable just use a firm steady pull to remove them. You could also probably push a little from the bottom if needed. I put a little armour all on them before putting them back on.

Tractor
    Kubota GST Grand L3130 w/ 723 loader, Ags

While yous are waxing and washing down there in Dixie us Northerners are hoping ours will start in the sub zero and very deep snow conditions so we can get down our driveways and get to work. Seasons are great though. {As you get older the heat of the south sounds better to me though!}

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by johnk
    While yous are waxing and washing down there in Dixie us Northerners are hoping ours will start in the sub zero and very deep snow conditions so we can get down our driveways and get to work. Seasons are great though. {As you get older the heat of the south sounds better to me though!}
    Got a sunburn Sunday, it froze Sunday night and Monday night. Weather is crazy...mayhaw trees are blooming, still frost on the ground in the mornings.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast