Washed/waxed my 3130 today...

/ Washed/waxed my 3130 today... #1  

kub3130

Tractor
Kubota 3130
If you've never washed under the "floor mat," I would highly recommend doing so. Couldn't believe all the dirt and stuff under there. Probably wouldn't be a good sight if you've spread a lot of fertilizer or salt. Now it's all clean and I'm ready to get it dirty!

/ Washed/waxed my 3130 today... #2  
I should do the same thing with my B3030. A new coat of wax wouldn't hurt. You should take a pic before it gets all dirty again. :)

BTW welcome to TBN

/ Washed/waxed my 3130 today... #3  
Gotta leave a little dirt on,or the Mrs. might start thinking your not useing the investment enough....which may lead to less attachments. ;)

Another place where dirt etc.. collects motor and frame...you be surpirse.

/ Washed/waxed my 3130 today... #4  
How hard was it to pull up the floor mat? Could you use the plastic attachment
buttons over again?

/ Washed/waxed my 3130 today... #5  
My floor mat has been frozen to the metal since November and will stay that way till May. On the plus side, ice keeps the dirt out.

Pete

/ Washed/waxed my 3130 today... #6  
Wax a tractor? I suppose, if it's in the sun all the time.

/ Washed/waxed my 3130 today... #7  
kub3130 said:
If you've never washed under the "floor mat," I would highly recommend doing so. Couldn't believe all the dirt and stuff under there. Probably wouldn't be a good sight if you've spread a lot of fertilizer or salt. Now it's all clean and I'm ready to get it dirty!

Don't tell us, show us some pics!

/ Washed/waxed my 3130 today...
I waxed it too - part of my annual ritual. Did take a little ribbing about that from my wife.

The plastic tabs are reusable just use a firm steady pull to remove them. You could also probably push a little from the bottom if needed. I put a little armour all on them before putting them back on.

/ Washed/waxed my 3130 today... #9  
While yous are waxing and washing down there in Dixie us Northerners are hoping ours will start in the sub zero and very deep snow conditions so we can get down our driveways and get to work. Seasons are great though. {As you get older the heat of the south sounds better to me though!} :)

/ Washed/waxed my 3130 today... #10  
johnk said:
While yous are waxing and washing down there in Dixie us Northerners are hoping ours will start in the sub zero and very deep snow conditions so we can get down our driveways and get to work. Seasons are great though. {As you get older the heat of the south sounds better to me though!} :)

Got a sunburn Sunday, it froze Sunday night and Monday night. Weather is crazy...mayhaw trees are blooming, still frost on the ground in the mornings.