3PH top link bracket

/ 3PH top link bracket #1  

Youare

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3000
A few days ago there was a post on a heavy duty top link bracket for Kubota's, the B series I believe.

For all of you out there who use a 3PH mounted winch a heavy duty bracket would be a good investment. The winch produces the same pull on the top link as a backhoe would.

I would like to know if there is a heavy duty bracket for the L series also.

Randy

/ 3PH top link bracket #2  
Yes, there available for the L's. Check with your dealer for the kit. Sales usually handles these. It's a whole lot easier to buy the kit. Comes with all the parts and instructions. (most of the time)

/ 3PH top link bracket
Once again thanks for your help, it great to know someone with experience is watching out for some of us less experienced owners.

Don't go away because we will be rigth back.

Randy

/ 3PH top link bracket #4  
You know, it's funny. I learned about the HD bracket on this forum and mentioned it to my dealer. They really weren't "aware" of it at all, but they did know about the "backhoe kit". Turns out this HD bracket is sold as part of the backhoe, so they don't really deal with it on a general basis.

When the parts guy went to look it up, he consulted the parts list for the B7500, and it wasn't there. Wasn't until the sales guy told him to look up the parts list for the backhoe that they could find it.

I consider this sad state of affairs to be Kubota's problem, as they pigeon-hole parts based on somewhat arbitrary decisions. Sure the HD bracket is mandatory for the backhoe, but as myself and others have pointed out on this forum, it is cheap insurance for a lot of other implements as well.

/ 3PH top link bracket #5  
While I've got my backhoe book out, the bracket parts for your L3000 are:

70050-94877 - HD bracket
70050-94879 - Spacer bar
70050-94880 - elbow

There are also bolts and washers but you can get them at a hardware store. I can't tell for sure, but my guess is that the elbow is for the trans case vent tube. It's called for in several of the L models.

/ 3PH top link bracket
Thanks for the part numbers I am going to check to see what the local dealer in this area is going to ask for these parts.

It is intresting when I called the dealer about these parts they made it sound like it was a big job to investigate to see if they are available.

Time and time again the good people of this board prove to be more helpful than those I paid good money to where I bought my tractor.

Thanks again

Randy

/ 3PH top link bracket
Here are the prices the dealer quoted me on these parts.

70050-94877 HD bracket $43.36
70050-94879 Spacer bar $8.47
70050-94880 elbow $8.42

Randy

/ 3PH top link bracket #8  
Sounds like a deal to me