How many Hrs can you put on a Kubota?

/ How many Hrs can you put on a Kubota? #1  

don716

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota/ B7500/with 2000 lb winch
I have had my B7500 for about 4yrs now and I know that I have'nt even began to break it in yet at 186hrs but I was wondering just how many hrs you can put on a kubota if you take care of it? I take care of mine and it has never been in the weather and I service it regularly.I also wash and wax(YES WAX) it regularly.
So how many hrs is on yours and how many do you think you can put on one?
Donny

/ How many Hrs can you put on a Kubota? #2  
aren't they rated for a few thousand typically? You've got the wear factor for the engine and trans, then it's just an issue of belts and hoses.

/ How many Hrs can you put on a Kubota? #3  
don716 said:
I have had my B7500 for about 4yrs now and I know that I have'nt even began to break it in yet at 186hrs but I was wondering just how many hrs you can put on a kubota if you take care of it? I take care of mine and it has never been in the weather and I service it regularly.I also wash and wax(YES WAX) it regularly.
So how many hrs is on yours and how many do you think you can put on one?
Donny

I don't know how many are on the B2910, probably close to 500. But its an easy bet to say it could go 5000. Maybe 10,000 hours. I think a quality tractor can last a lifetime if you don't abuse it.

/ How many Hrs can you put on a Kubota? #4  
I have 4000 on my B7100

/ How many Hrs can you put on a Kubota? #5  
Assuming you continue to average 50 hours per year and you live another 100 years, it is a safe bet you will still be driving your tractor. At that rate it is conceivable that your childrens children will be cruising around on your tractor. By then they will call it an antique.

5030, 250 hours.

/ How many Hrs can you put on a Kubota? #6  
I've got 550 hrs on my tractor.

I think the answer to your question is: How many hours can you sit in the seat? :eek:

/ How many Hrs can you put on a Kubota? #7  
Have seen them in the 10,000 hour range coming in off commercial duty.

/ How many Hrs can you put on a Kubota? #8  
I have over 2700 hours on my B1550. I'm the second owner ( it "came" with the farm) and it is clear the previous owner didn't believe in maint. I did a complete service and a few minor repairs and no problems since except the occasional hyd. hose. I have put on over 600 of those hours.

Only problem I have is tire availability/cost.

/ How many Hrs can you put on a Kubota? #9  
Welcome to TBN Highflier. It's great to have guys with older smaller tractors posting on what you can do and how you maintain your machines.

/ How many Hrs can you put on a Kubota? #10  
IslandTractor said:
Welcome to TBN Highflier. It's great to have guys with older smaller tractors posting on what you can do and how you maintain your machines.

Thanks. I've looked for reasons to move to a newer model but this one does what I need every time I turn the key.