Ballast BX 23 Wheel Weights

/ BX 23 Wheel Weights #1  

MMCSKPD

Bronze Member
Tractor
BX23
Hi guys!! Been a while. Question! Does anyone have steel rear wheel weights for the BX 23? I'm tired of the cost and the mess of having calcium in the tires with all of the flats that I get. I have had 9 flat rears in less than 3 years and they are both flat again. I looked into foaming them today and the place that my dealer gets them done wants $175/tire and 5 days to foam them. If I can find some steel wheel weights, I'll just fill the tires with air and Green Slime and forget about them. Or does somebody make an actual TRACTOR tire for my machine? One that is not made of tissue paper. Any help?

/ BX 23 Wheel Weights #2  
   / BX 23 Wheel Weights #3  
This is a link to a discussion we had not too long ago in which I detailed my wheel weights on the same size tire as your BX23...

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...91348-bx1850-bx2350-slopes-5.html#post1029374

There are pictures in the thread as well at the bottom of Page 4.

Bummer about all the flats. Apparently, you use the machine in a nail, broken glass, and ninja-throwing-star manufacturing plant at least part of the time. That's a bear on the tires. My advice: Don't drive over really sharp things. :)

Really a shame to hear. Knock on wood, no flats here. I consider myself lucky.

/ BX 23 Wheel Weights #4  
There was a feller on here that put atv tires on the fronts.Dont remember who,but there is alot of different ones available
ALAN