Does anyone know of a good place to buy Kubota Orange Paint?

/ Does anyone know of a good place to buy Kubota Orange Paint? #1  

cmharcou

I welded a new hitch on the front bucket and need some orange matching Kubota paint. Anyone know of a good place on the web to get some? Thanks
Chris
2006 L44400
32 hours!

/ Does anyone know of a good place to buy Kubota Orange Paint? #2  
ACE hardware has the rattle cans.

/ Does anyone know of a good place to buy Kubota Orange Paint? #3  
I buy mine at TSC for $3.00 a can. The dealer wants about 8 bucks..

/ Does anyone know of a good place to buy Kubota Orange Paint? #5  
Tractor Supply has a Kubota Orange in spray can made by Valspar. For a few bucks, pick up one can and do a test match in an inconspicuous spot.

/ Does anyone know of a good place to buy Kubota Orange Paint? #6  
I've used a couple of different choices and no matter what you use, they will all fade differently. I guess I was just interested in coming close and stopping rust. The rattle can stuff goes on pretty thin.

Big Dad

/ Does anyone know of a good place to buy Kubota Orange Paint? #7  
Thinner is easier to work with than thick spray. I am restoring an old 7100. I do at least five coats, then a few coats of clear lacquer on hood, fenders and large areas, too.

/ Does anyone know of a good place to buy Kubota Orange Paint? #8  
im going to start restoring my 7100 next year, and would like to get advice from u. mine is a '79, i've had it since '88. it has been a GREAT little tractor for me. we call it mighty mouse. i mostly use it with the backhoe, which is incredibly powerful for tractor of this size. i dont know anything about the process , so if u have the time i'd like to here from u. thx steve virginia city nevada

/ Does anyone know of a good place to buy Kubota Orange Paint? #9  
The dealer just might be able to get you on the right track!:D

/ Does anyone know of a good place to buy Kubota Orange Paint? #10  
I've found that the orange "XO-RUST", which is sold at True Value is a pretty good match. I have used it to touch up my bucket before. I also use it to paint any 3PH attachments. It's pretty close. Maybe if I had to touch up a fender, or the hood, I'd try to get a better match of automotive quality.