Default driveway grader

A while back before the changes in the site,I had found that there was a posting for a hand made grader there were also picture attachments, I have not been able to find these again and also cannot remember who made the grader, any help is welcomed and appreciated. Tim

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

Default Re: driveway grader

Was that a blade type grader or maybe the one made out of all the tires hooked together?

Tractor
    Kubota B7100HST & Kubota L4610HST w/FEL

burntree
    this one? I don't remember who made it, they did a nice job so i snagged the pic.
    regards
    Mutt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails driveway grader-2-105577-5-36539-grader2.jpg  

Hr Mutt, yes that is the one that I was inquiring about,it definately does look very well made. I was hoping the poster responsible would have stayed with the picture, but maybe they'll see the reborn intrest in their craftsmanship and they will reply. Here's hoping, Thank You for the help you've been so far. Tim

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

I opened the photo in wordpad and saw that it had a date of early March, 2001. Then I did a search for grader on TBN and looked at that date. <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&amp;Board=implement&amp;Numbe r=36010&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc= 1>Found it down in this thread</A>

Users name is kadonte. Doesn't look like he's posted anything since 8 of 2001.

Moss Road, thank you as well, I must have tried every form of grader that I could think of accept road grader when doing my thread search,I replied to Kadonte's picture post and hopefully he will respond with information as to how it worked for him last year. Thanks again Tim