Tractor
    Kubota B3030 4-Wheel Drive Tractor w/ turf tires

Default Work Light Help!

After reading many posts about the need to add higher output alternators to run work lights I may have a solution that may cut down on the need to add the alternators. The product is an LED Work lamp that puts out the same amount of light about 15 watts vs. normal 35 watts (for incandescent). See attached link for more info. I have this lamp and it is impressive.
    81360NP.pdf

Tractor
    Kubota L2650GST

Default Re: Work Light Help!

How much were they? They are exactly what I'm looking for.

thanks

Tractor

They can be bought through your local NAPA store. He may not have them in stock but they can be ordered.

Platinum Member
    20 miles southeeast of downtown Sacramento
    Tractor
    Kubota BX23

At $90 each it's still cheaper to put a big alterator on and get some cheap 55w lamps but they are pretty kwel.
    Kubota BX23, BT600 BH, LA210 FEL, Maschio L125 tiller, Gearmore BB 20-48 BB, King Cutter 6' rear blade, Homemade PHD, Brinly BST-50 broadcaster, ? 6' cultipacker, log & chain drag.

Tractor
    L3400 HST

$90?! That's crazy! It's probably got $15 worth of Luxeon star LED's in it, $6 bucks worht of pcb/resistors/regulators and wires. That means that a very expensive housing Not worth the $$$ for me to change over. But thanks for the heads up.
    j

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by StrangeRanger
    $90?! That's crazy! It's probably got $15 worth of Luxeon star LED's in it, $6 bucks worht of pcb/resistors/regulators and wires. That means that a very expensive housing Not worth the $$$ for me to change over. But thanks for the heads up.
    j
    Not really that crazy! These worklamps have much more high preformance LED's than the Luxeon star. The product is binned by output and using the highest preforming diodes (lumens/watt) available today on a custom metal core board. The board is sealed in epoxy so that it is virtually bullet proof. With the low current draw and the 5 year warranty. It might be worth a try! Especially if you are faced with the need to add a higher performance alternator!
    FYI
    Brad