dealer experience

/ dealer experience #1  

DVR

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5400 cab, Kubota L3560LE cab, Kubota L3301
i have visited my local dealer several times. asked lots of questions and kicked lots of tires. i have purchased 2 low hour used machines in the past 13 months. both machines were purchased private party and i do my own service.
in short- the dealer has not made much money from me.

i stopped by TSC for a few small items and then went to the kubota dealer.
i had a bag of misc filters left from my b7510 (bought elsewhere). i was there to buy filters for my L3400. i wanted to see if i had any of the correct filters. he looked everything up, determined only my fuel filters were correct for the L3400. he asked if i had a receipt and i told him i had not bought them there. i also told him i did not expect him or want him to take them back. he said he could use them. gave me credit and treated me like his best customer.

i'm going to take my TSC fluid back tomorrow and go buy UDT from the kubota dealer.

it was carolina power equipment in columbia sc.

/ dealer experience #2  
Now that is one fine dealer!

/ dealer experience #3  
DVR said:
i have visited my local dealer several times. asked lots of questions and kicked lots of tires. i have purchased 2 low hour used machines in the past 13 months. both machines were purchased private party and i do my own service.
in short- the dealer has not made much money from me.

i stopped by TSC for a few small items and then went to the kubota dealer.
i had a bag of misc filters left from my b7510 (bought elsewhere). i was there to buy filters for my L3400. i wanted to see if i had any of the correct filters. he looked everything up, determined only my fuel filters were correct for the L3400. he asked if i had a receipt and i told him i had not bought them there. i also told him i did not expect him or want him to take them back. he said he could use them. gave me credit and treated me like his best customer.

i'm going to take my TSC fluid back tomorrow and go buy UDT from the kubota dealer.

it was carolina power equipment in columbia sc.

you are very near where I live in SC! I live near Sumter. so Carolina Power and Equipment is worth going to look over some tractors at you say? What lines do they carry? just Kubota?Any other good dealers around Columbia? I'm used to Sparrow and Kennedy in Manning. lets just say it depends what day you go in there, some days you cant beat the service, other days you cant find the service. i swear the last guy i talked to was a former used car slesman(no offense to anyone on this forum that is.) i'm just not used to talking farm equipment with a guy in a $300 black leather jacket and slicked back hair with fancy/shiny shoes! i must be old fashioned

/ dealer experience
RollingsFarms said:
you are very near where I live in SC! I live near Sumter. so Carolina Power and Equipment is worth going to look over some tractors at you say? What lines do they carry? just Kubota?Any other good dealers around Columbia? I'm used to Sparrow and Kennedy in Manning. lets just say it depends what day you go in there, some days you cant beat the service, other days you cant find the service. i swear the last guy i talked to was a former used car slesman(no offense to anyone on this forum that is.) i'm just not used to talking farm equipment with a guy in a $300 black leather jacket and slicked back hair with fancy/shiny shoes! i must be old fashioned
they only sell kubota. nice, honest people. there is wilson tractor in newberry and they carry kubota and new holland. not sure who the dealer is you mention but one of my buddies that farms deals with the manning JD dealer. he seems to have good service from them.