Cat 257 hydro problem

/ Cat 257 hydro problem #21  
There was a lot of back and forth for me between ASV and CAT, what sold me was the service.

The Cat people were all over me and willing to deliver to me any size unit I wanted for me test. ASV on the other hand just looked up on a computer and gave me phone numbers, half who were out of business.

I am one happy dude with my CAT.

To see a half million dollar CAT service truck pull up and go through my machine with all CAT filters and fluids on site, really makes my life easy.

/ Cat 257 hydro problem #22  
Dirtyworks,

I have a Cat 248 highflow 2001 model "A series" [by default when the B series came out] but I have the same sticks as you do two buttons on one and a horn on the other - - to keep an attachment running continuously with out holding it -I push the button on the stick to start it then on the uper left side of the cab I push the toggle [with the picture of the joystick on it] then release both at the same time and the attachment stays on until I hit the oposite button on the stick again [or shove so much snow or an unseen bicycle in the blower it stalls, oooppps] worked the same on my stump grinder and harley rake as well - hope it helps because carple tunel in the thumb SUCKS, lol

/ Cat 257 hydro problem
Thanks Boss! (Its been a while since I've Said that:D )

/ Cat 257 hydro problem #24  
NP dirt,

Hey my customer wants to "rent" a mulching head towards the end of March to see if this is going to be what they want. I told them that no one in there right mind keeps these things in a rental fleet {to easy to destroy, I mean how many times can you replace 1000 to 2000 dollars worth of teeth for a 500.00 rent fee?} So I have set up a demo for a loftness carbide G2 this week.....I know you want to sell the magnum, but if you don't mind how are these 2 heads going to compare? and believe me, I'm going to make them physically say the words "we don't want to save 10,000.00 dollars right now" if they put me off and I lose the sale with you. Any thoughts would be great, talk to you soon Sir........Been awhile since I said "thanks Boss" as well ...lol