Mulchers in kentucky

/ Mulchers in kentucky #1  

Schwartz04

I was just wondering if there was anyone doing mulching in kentucky or if anyone new anybody that was in kentucky I am looking at venturing in to this but central kentucky is mostly covered in ceder but eastern kentucky has alot of undergrowth and brush.

Was wanting opinions if anyone used there mulchers for mostly ceder trees

Thanks

/ Mulchers in kentucky #2  
Welcome Schwartz
As for real feed back on mulching a lot of cedar try yellowdogservices.com He seems to know cedars very well and may have some suggestions for you. Good luck

/ Mulchers in kentucky
thanks I know him from another forum and he has been helpful just wanting to here a second opinion he mostly shears and chips

/ Mulchers in kentucky #4  
I know there's one contractor working in the Jefferson/Bullitt/Spencer/Hardin/Oldham counties area,(Metro Louisville) but don't know of a name. I'm in Bullitt County and have a mowing business (bush hogging). From time to time I run across the need of services from someone with your type of equipment. If you are interested, please send me a PM with a phone# where you can be contacted. I'd be more'n happy to send any potential business your way.

Bill

/ Mulchers in kentucky
Thanks I dont have that type of equipment yet just wondering if there was any one else doing this in my area looks like something to get into because I dont know any one around central ky doin it Im from Harrodsburg about 30 miles southwest of Lexington

/ Mulchers in kentucky
I have done some work up in your area working on the highway

/ Mulchers in kentucky #7  
Not knowing of anyone mulching in your area is good. But I assure you there are some. When I started I knew of a few but shortly after I started that number doubled. Mulching in a good business, it's a better business as an addition to an existing business. Keep in touch and when you get closer to buying I'll find you some cutters to see in action.

Robbie Hegwood
Denis Cimaf Southeastern Manufacturer Rep

/ Mulchers in kentucky
I will keep in touch i have already learned alot about mulching seems very interesting but I will have to do some more research to see if spending 20 to 30 thousand on an attachment can be justified right now

/ Mulchers in kentucky #9  
Definately do your homework. If it was that easy, everybody would be doing it. The rewards are worth it and you get out what you put in. Good luck!

(now I'm sounding like Robbie:eek: )lol