New ASV PT-100 forestry package

/ New ASV PT-100 forestry package #32  
Where abouts you at in Missouri?? I'm from North Central MO!!

/ New ASV PT-100 forestry package #33  
   / New ASV PT-100 forestry package #34  
You must have plenty work up there in order to afford that set up! I have an '05 RC-100 w/ magnum head, would love to have a dennis cimaf or gyro trac head like you. I currently live in Southern MS & work mine full time! Is that all you do is mulching?

/ New ASV PT-100 forestry package #35  
You must have plenty work up there in order to afford that set up! I have an '05 RC-100 w/ magnum head, would love to have a dennis cimaf or gyro trac head like you. I currently live in Southern MS & work mine full time! Is that all you do is mulching?

Cann,

We primarily mulch but do other jobs to be more diversified. We perform dirt work, install fences, mow grass, repair gravel driveways, etc. I believe the key to success is diversity!

/ New ASV PT-100 forestry package #36  
Hey compact your old asv rc-100 & toma ax what did you do with it trade in ?? I would like to have a mulcher head like that!

/ New ASV PT-100 forestry package #37  
really enjoying the new asv's with gyro heads

/ New ASV PT-100 forestry package #38  
I just wanted to jump in and offer some experience. There has been many changes made with the new PT100 forestry. I have experience with the machines and would be more than willing to answer any questions that anybody might have. I think it is safe to say that the new machine has been designed to mulch and do it effectively. Remember all track loaders are tool carriers first, they are designed to do many things well. I think it is safe to say the PT100F is the first tool carrier built for the Mulching industry.

/ New ASV PT-100 forestry package #39  
I have over 200 hours between the two new machins and no problems yet

/ New ASV PT-100 forestry package #40  
How are you liking the tool sharpening part of running them ? I love mine but sharpening does get old, mind you the time you save vs the carbide teeth you have time to sharpen and still have a 6 pack long before your at the same time ... :)