Rayco Equipment, Forestry Mulcher.

/ Rayco Equipment, Forestry Mulcher. #1  

Matt Bowling

Tractor
Dyno-Drill
Just wanted to let you guys know that we have some used C140, C130, and some demo C100 if anyone is interested, as well you can line up a demo on the C100.. Contact me 330-466-0943 or Mattb@raycomfg.com

/ Rayco Equipment, Forestry Mulcher. #2  
Welcome Matt. Everone looked at your post but no one wants to talk. I have not yet seen a C100 in action. I know the Rayco manager here in Georgia and would like to see a 100 run. I have run a C140 when I was doing my mulching business. What price range is the new 100 running with and without a head? Keep posting...the gang will warnup soon. Robbie

/ Rayco Equipment, Forestry Mulcher. #3  
People might be just calling him as he did supply his phone number.

Matt,

How does that C100 cooling system work with the cooling air being both drawn in and exhausted through the back end of the machine? What is the advantage to it?

I'm sure the Rayco engineers must have thought long & hard about doing it that way instead of the standard way of sucking air in the back end and letting it blow out through the engine enclosure side panels.

/ Rayco Equipment, Forestry Mulcher.
Robbie- Mark Bowling took over the Rayco store in GA, you can contact him at the store 877-729-2642, he has a C100 there and can demo it to you.

The price is around $130,000.00 (US)+ freight charges.

The prime mover is a closed loop system so most heads will require some changes to fit on the unit.

GAMA No one has called.

The air is just pulled through the unit from the back, the air will then be blown out through the loader arms. one advantage to this is it keeps a constant air flow though the engine compartment. also it keep the arms from getting plugged up because of not sufficient air flow. the system on the C100 keeps constant flow through the engine compartment.

/ Rayco Equipment, Forestry Mulcher.
Does anyone have a interest in a C140? I have one I am trying to move for a Dealer it has a winch 6 Ft mower, 19 hours on the unit.

/ Rayco Equipment, Forestry Mulcher. #6  
Matt,

Check your IM, I'm going to send you one.