New DENIS CIMAF DAF-500

/ New DENIS CIMAF DAF-500 #1  

Robbie Hegwood

Platinum Member
Here are a few pictures of the "limited editions". Black on black is a little hard to see.

Attachments

• P1020128.JPG
    P1020128.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 690
  • P1020131.JPG
    P1020131.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 503
   / New DENIS CIMAF DAF-500 #2  
these are the fastest circulating pics on the internet...right up there with britney spears and whoever else is popular..I must have emailed them to 50 different people already since I got them the other day....it will amaze me if these are available for much longer...B E A UTIFUL :D

/ New DENIS CIMAF DAF-500 #3  
I don't see the 500 on the DENIS CIMAF web site. What type of machine is it designed for and what material can it handle?

jmf

/ New DENIS CIMAF DAF-500
These are special series limited editions. Read the thread CIMAF head on supertrak 120 for how they came to be.

They are for high flow skid steers. Tracks or wheels and even custom units.
They have a 65" wide cutting width.
They require 30 gpm min @ 3000psi.
They will cut 8-10" material easily and bigger if needed, keep the rpm's up and 14" material will not hurt it. I can demonstrate if need be.

/ New DENIS CIMAF DAF-500 #6  
Are these the new low flow heads you promised Robbie?? How much are they?
You also said you had some for me to check into, they used & what price??
Sorry we can't talk on phone i'm workin in a bad area & get home after 7 so just email me some pictures would be nice!
Thanks
Chad

/ New DENIS CIMAF DAF-500 #7  
Hello Chad,

I'll let Robbie PM you to further discuss these units or the other he had in mind, but I wanted to quickly say that, no, these are not the low-flow heads. Like our DAF-180D, these have a variable displacement, axial piston Rexroth 107cc motor. So at least a good 25 gal/min at 3000 psi is needed.

The low flow heads are actually about half as high as these Gyro-Trac frames, and they have a different motor (direct drive, no belt). Unfortunately, as you know, right now, those little babies are available only to the rest of the world... :eek:

FD

/ New DENIS CIMAF DAF-500 #8  
FD-
How crucial is the flow requirement?..Now that im confused on the flow required stated in this thread ive seen 30GPM min and 25 GPM min..My machine falls in between these numbers at 26 GPM but CAT measured 28 GPM after my engine replacement...psi is 3300...

/ New DENIS CIMAF DAF-500
As for flow. If your flow is low it usually is only low on one. For example most tractors have 32+gpm at 3000psi or under. Or less then 30 gpm and as high as 4000psi like big cats. If we have one or the other we can compensate and tune to head and get good performance. Terra, with you having a little smaller machine you could still run one of these, they have the same specs as the Gyro HF-500. It WOULD be a good fit and your increase in production would blow your mind. Remember I used to have a Timberax and it's honestly no comparison.

Wt. 2400 lbs.
# of teeth 23
Cutting width 64"

I like to call these limited edition and the model is DAF-500's. They carry the same warranty as out DAF-180D's do. 6 month 600 hour. Parts readily availible.