Tractor
    Jinma 224

Default Oklahoma Tree Mulcher/Brush Mulcher

As some of you might know, parts of Ok and Tx have had some pretty bad fires recently. This has really gotten my elderly parents concerned. They have 5 acres of mostly wooded property that they would like to have fire break cut in. The woods are mostly under brush with some fallen dead trees from the ice storm of last winter. I could almost tackle some of it with my brush hog. Anyway, does anyone know of brush/clearers people here in OK. I am looking for some one that can cut it down to mulch.
    Thanks, Dave
    Jinma 224, Grassopper 720 ZTR, 2 Kawasaki Bayou's

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Any, as long as there's a DENIS CIMAF head on it ;)

Default Re: Oklahoma Tree Mulcher/Brush Mulcher

You may want to try to call John O'Hagan Jr, 936-539-5488. He and his father have been selling mulching equipment for a long time. I'd expect they should be able to recommend one of their customers working not far from where you are. I'll drop him an email right away also...

Good luck!

FD
    Frederic Denis
    DENIS CIMAF Inc.
    www.deniscimaf.com

Tractor
    Fecon FTX-140, Fecon FTX 148-L

Default Re: Oklahoma Tree Mulcher/Brush Mulcher

call me instead. I will be passing through OK Monday or Tuesday with my machine on the trailer. Where are you? I drove from Amarillo to Little rock today and saw smoke all over I-40 in all 3 states.
    I'm the ugly guy with the hot wife!
    Never ask a barber if he thinks you need a haircut.