My new mulching toy!!!!

/ My new mulching toy!!!! #1  

SSP&M

Bronze Member
We finaly did it!! we stepped up to a real mulcher. We got us a barko with an FAE head. Man it runs like a dream...no dust....great A/C....radio...and lots of room. Finally something that is comfortable to run all day in.

I will get yall some good pics soon.

Attachments

• barko 930.jpg
    barko 930.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 499
   / My new mulching toy!!!! #2  
Congratulations!

Looks real nice

/ My new mulching toy!!!! #3  
Looks real familiar! ;)

Hope she works out good for you all, think you got a real good machine.

/ My new mulching toy!!!! #4  
SWEET!
A good cab makes a HUGE difference. 10-12 hours in the 148 is cake...8-10 in the 140 is murder.

/ My new mulching toy!!!!
Gamble,

I hope it treats us well too...so far so good. I am really enjoying it more and more each day.

CBturf,

I know what you mean about the 148, i demoed one awhile back and really thought the cab was very comfortable. the size of the cab alone makes it a winner along with the barko...i can stand up in that cab.

we got some action shots today so i will try to post them

/ My new mulching toy!!!! #6  
That thing looks like a mulching monster! No tree is safe! :D

/ My new mulching toy!!!! #7  
Yes it looks real good to run all day long. Where you located? Congratulations!!! I want some action shots!!

/ My new mulching toy!!!! #8  
Not what I was expecting to see after reading title..WOW..nice. :)

/ My new mulching toy!!!! #9  
We have over 1500 hrs on our 930 without a problem. We have a fecon 250 on ours though.

/ My new mulching toy!!!!
So far the barko is still very impressive. I did manage to get it stuck on the job we are on now....no worries though the winch pulled her right out. I am trying to get an video of it soon and somemore pictures.

I will keep yall posted.