Need advice: trade/sell my AntonioCarraro + Seppi M

/ Need advice: trade/sell my AntonioCarraro + Seppi M #1  

RAW

Silver Member
Tractor
Deere CT332 hi-flow
I've been quite pleased with the performance of my AC TRG 9400 + Seppi M mulching head.

But . . . for my property, I'm back to thinking that a mini-ex with a brush-cutting head would be ideal.
With the steep slopes and narrow trails, I really need something that will allow me to sit somewhere stable and reach out to cut back the undergrowth uphill/downhill from the trail.

So . . . what I need help with:

What's gonna be the best way to get out of the AC tractor and mulching head and into a mini-ex (like the Kubota KX161)?
Will Kubota/Case/CAT/etc dealerships be able to offer me decent trade-in value on my Italian tractor and carbide mulcher? Or am I better off putting it up for sale privately and waiting for an interested buyer? The tractor only has about 68 hours on it!!

I've put this thread in Construction Equipment because I figure you guys will know best about what mini-ex dealers might do/offer? This isn't your regular lawn maintenance stuff.

Thanks!

/ Need advice: trade/sell my AntonioCarraro + Seppi M
I'm hoping as the holiday weekend draws to a close that people will have some ideas for me. ;)

I'm gonna call a couple of Kubota dealerships on Tuesday and see what they have to say.

But I have a sneakin' suspicion that they won't know what to make of my Carraro.

/ Need advice: trade/sell my AntonioCarraro + Seppi M #3  
They will know what it is but very doubtful they will want any part of it. With so many RC/PT100's for sale at auctions that is the smallest machine anyone wanting to mulch would want.
So to answer your original question I would advertise it in equipment trader and or machinery trader or a dealership that offered consignment that would promote it aggressivley. Hopefully you kind find someone wanting it for just what you used it for. It is really a kind of niche tractor.

They will know what it is but very doubtful they will want any part of it. With so many RC/PT100's for sale at auctions that is the smallest machine anyone wanting to mulch would want.
So to answer your original question I would advertise it in equipment trader and or machinery trader or a dealership that offered consignment that would promote it aggressivley. Hopefully you kind find someone wanting it for just what you used it for. It is really a kind of niche tractor.

Yeah, definitely a niche product.
That's why I came to you guys looking for suggestions. I know that it'll require a special kind of buyer.
In a perfect world, someone out there would have a 6ton excavator that they wanted to trade for my Carraro! :D

BTW, still waiting to hear when DenisCimaf will have a mulching head for that class of trackhoe.

/ Need advice: trade/sell my AntonioCarraro + Seppi M #5  
Put in your ad would trade for just such excavator, who knows who will see it.
We could make a mulcher for a 6 ton class excavator for sure but the hurdle is the price. The cost is in the technology and the best components we can use. So even though the size would go down the price I doubt would be low enough to be attractive. But were working on it.

/ Need advice: trade/sell my AntonioCarraro + Seppi M #6  
RAW , I'm looking to buy one with a mulcher at this moment . Too bad there's a big lake between us .

You need to advertise it where there are orchards and vineyards , they are well suited to the task of mulching old citrus trees etc . They are also great for orchard spraying as they have big horsepower and a low roof height .

RAW , I'm looking to buy one with a mulcher at this moment . Too bad there's a big lake between us .

You need to advertise it where there are orchards and vineyards , they are well suited to the task of mulching old citrus trees etc . They are also great for orchard spraying as they have big horsepower and a low roof height .

Let me know if you wanna look into shipping? ;)

I'm gonna work on getting it washed up for pics next week. Then I'll start to list it in various places. I figure it will be best to separate the implement for two distinct sales.

/ Need advice: trade/sell my AntonioCarraro + Seppi M #8  
Are you still trying to sell your Antonio Carraro? I may be interested if you can get me some info.

Sorry, the AC tractor and mulcher are headed to a new home in NY later this week.