New mulcher?

/ New mulcher? #1  

QwikDraw

Platinum Member
Tractor
Timber King TK711
Something I found while looking around. I'm not sure I like the design but I thought it was interesting.

morganmachines

/ New mulcher? #2  
Would be nice on those big 500 ac jobs. :eek:

/ New mulcher? #6  
Thats pretty neat if they would put a tree saw as an addition you would be in business for power lines. As far as the Iron wolf if you can afford the 1 million dollar price tag and can keep it busy you might be ok. Got a company in my area has one..sure does sit a lot. Also watched it work impressive but the end product no so great.

/ New mulcher? #7  
Hello FSI. I know who has the Iron Wolf and they are not pleased with it's performance at all. But I do know they like there new setup's we and an equipment dealer has built for them. Currently building two more. Have you ever seen all there equipment? They have alot of mulching equipment.

/ New mulcher? #8  
Hello FSI. I know who has the Iron Wolf and they are not pleased with it's performance at all. But I do know they like there new setup's we and an equipment dealer has built for them. Currently building two more. Have you ever seen all there equipment? They have alot of mulching equipment.
HILTON SERVICES seems very happy with the equipment they have .I have heard through the grapevine that they werent happy with the iron wolf hence sitting in the yard so much but i do know the work that they do I HAVE SEEN IT. excellent company..Just not the iron wolf