North Texas mulchers

/ North Texas mulchers #1  

RedRocker

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30 HST, dual remotes, FEL.
Anybody work around the Bowie area?

/ North Texas mulchers #2  
Mike, I look at the Montague County Shopper every week and see a lot of ads for people doing land clearing, but I don't recall ever seeing anyone doing mulching specifically. My guess is that there are people who do that kind of work, but they are under contract to gas pipelines or working in the oil patch. I think you might have some luck by contacting the Wise Electric Coop. crews out on Hwy 59 and ask them who they might use for ROW clearing.

/ North Texas mulchers
Thanks Jim, there were some of those guys in my area a while back laying cable for oil exploration, but they only went in straight lines. My neighbor got them to do his boundry lines so he could build a fence, mine's a little more complicated. There was a guy on here a while back that offerd to mulch my place, but I can't find the note and don't remember who it was.

/ North Texas mulchers #4  
I sent you a PM!

/ North Texas mulchers
Replied.

/ North Texas mulchers #6  
Anybody work around the Bowie area?

We usually spend the night at Bowie when we make our annual Escape-The-Heat trip to Colorado.

It was a sad day for us when the Jim Bowie restaurant burned to the ground. We ate supper there the evening we arrived and breakfast the next morning.

/ North Texas mulchers #7  
This ol' boy has been advertising pretty heavily on CraigsList. Seems to have the equipment to do the job as well as the money invested:

Land & Brush Clearing / Tree Trimming

Don't know at all but looks to have some idea what he's doing.

Of course, if your enemy is mesquite and/or cedar, then you're battle has just begun and you'll need years of mechanical THEN chemical treatment to correct.

/ North Texas mulchers #8  
Looking for a Mulcher to Rent? Rayco C100's or a Big 275. C100's Rent by the DAY,WEEK,MONTH. 275 Rent's by the MONTH ONLY. Renting in North Texas and East Texas 903-520-8592 All rents are paid up front and delivery is available we only charge for loaded miles

/ North Texas mulchers
We usually spend the night at Bowie when we make our annual Escape-The-Heat trip to Colorado.

It was a sad day for us when the Jim Bowie restaurant burned to the ground. We ate supper there the evening we arrived and breakfast the next morning.

Yeah, we used to eat there, our place is just up 59 from there. Go down to the next exit and try the Armadillo grill, it's pretty good.

/ North Texas mulchers
This ol' boy has been advertising pretty heavily on CraigsList. Seems to have the equipment to do the job as well as the money invested:

Land & Brush Clearing / Tree Trimming

Don't know at all but looks to have some idea what he's doing.

Of course, if your enemy is mesquite and/or cedar, then you're battle has just begun and you'll need years of mechanical THEN chemical treatment to correct.

thanks Joe, we just have Oak, but lots of brambles and dead fall.