Stone teeth for Fecon mulcher???????

/ Stone teeth for Fecon mulcher??????? #12  
I was quoted $78.11 ea from my fecon dealer

/ Stone teeth for Fecon mulcher??????? #13  
What is the disadvantage of the stone teeth? I've heard they are slower and leave larger pieces, but this is from salesmen not users.

/ Stone teeth for Fecon mulcher???????
What is the disadvantage of the stone teeth? I've heard they are slower and leave larger pieces, but this is from salesmen not users.
No fish they are faster and leave larger pieces(in hardwood anyway) in the first cut but the final cut is much faster. Today I finished a job that I bid on,I allowed 20hrs and did it in 13hrs so I am happy. Australian Tungsten Coatings is where I got these teeth from. They have just developed a new tooth holder for the Fecon/AHWI mulchers and its worth a look.
[url=http://www.atc.com.au

Just a quick update on these teeth, they have done 1700 hrs working in granite,bassalt and shale country grinding hardwood timber,outlasted a set of bearings and are about 75% worn.:D

/ Stone teeth for Fecon mulcher??????? #17  
I am looking to purchase a 2007 FTX140FM and live in east texas. where can I purchase Stone teeth. I want to break up some asphalt chunks and mix in with base. anyone used one for this application?
srs

/ Stone teeth for Fecon mulcher??????? #18  
Does anyone know where I can purchase Stone teeth for a Fecon BH85 head?

Does anyone know where I can purchase Stone teeth for a Fecon BH85 head?
What rotor is fitted on your BH85? Might be a big ask to run a forestry mulcher threw asphalt. The stone crushers that Fecon and FAE make spin their rotors alot slower than mulchers and have completly different teeth.

/ Stone teeth for Fecon mulcher??????? #20  
What rotor is fitted on your BH85? Might be a big ask to run a forestry mulcher threw asphalt. The stone crushers that Fecon and FAE make spin their rotors alot slower than mulchers and have completly different teeth.

What are the stone teeth for? I thought you said you had some for 1700 hours through granite and hard trees?