HELP!!Where to get ASV PT-100 FECON TEETH!!

/ HELP!!Where to get ASV PT-100 FECON TEETH!! #1  

winnie1970

Tractor
2008 ASV PT-100 Forestry Mower
My husband and I own and Operate Warrensburg Tree Service Co. Inc. and contract to electric utility companies throughout Illinois, does anyone know where to get our used Fecon Teeth redone? they are on a 2008 ASV PT-100 Forestry, with a Brand new Fecon BH74XT Mulcher Head. this head is NOT your regular fecon BH 74SS teeth, its the BH 74 XT (ASV PT-100 Forestry) Head Teeth. with allen style head teeth.

We just can't afford the $92.00 dollars a Tooth, for our head, we have spent casings that just need to be rebrazed with the double tipped Carbide tool, or anyone perhaps know where to get any teeth for our unit new ALOT Cheaper??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Winnie
Warrensburg Tree Service Co. Inc.

/ HELP!!Where to get ASV PT-100 FECON TEETH!! #2  
try lynn hendrix from livingston texas, getting the teeth rebuilt wont work, the tooth needs to weigh the same as the other tooth, otherwise your head will be out of balance

/ HELP!!Where to get ASV PT-100 FECON TEETH!! #3  
Do a search, there was someone on here who had it done and seemed happy about it. Search and maybe they will chime in. good luck

/ HELP!!Where to get ASV PT-100 FECON TEETH!! #4  
Do a search, there was someone on here who had it done and seemed happy about it. Search and maybe they will chime in. good luck

That was me and I sent the OP a PM with the info. Weight isn't a factor if you change them soon after they break. I have no vibration at all running about 60/40 right now (new teeth/rebuilt teeth). Had no problems running as few as 2 rebuilds. As they break I have been replacing with rebuilds and never had vibration. Can't tell any difference in life compared to stock, but I think one rebuild per base is about the limit. The base has started wearing on the bottom behind the carbide tips at about 1500 hours. Soon the pocket will be open.

But... $92.00 is a bargain. Bobcat wants $140 for what I think is the same tooth. When I get a chance I'm going to take one of ours to the Terex dealer and see if they are the same. If you can't afford $92 you aren't charging enough per hour or your operators don't care and are breaking way too many. We have a few teeth on our head with 1000 hours on them. They don't cut like they did, but they still cut.

Last edited:
   / HELP!!Where to get ASV PT-100 FECON TEETH!! #5  
$50 more bucks per tooth it wouldnt take long with about 45 teeth on a head to just get a different head from a company that doesnt want to bleed you like a parasite. Some companys dont care if they put you out of bussiness, they have a different business plan, people should put them out of bussiness.

/ HELP!!Where to get ASV PT-100 FECON TEETH!! #6  
My local ASV dealer was trying to charge me 202$ per tooth! I guess they don't want my business and thing they can charge whatever they want. :mad:

The dealer I bought my machine from can drop ship them to my door for 90 bucks a tooth; less than half..

/ HELP!!Where to get ASV PT-100 FECON TEETH!! #7  
I dont know about rebuilt teeth but you might try eagleclawtooth.com they might have a better price. Good luck

/ HELP!!Where to get ASV PT-100 FECON TEETH!! #9  
I havent bought any, but king kong tools had some good deals on theres. I would check with them too. I lucked up and found 2 sets of teeth for a magnum at $500 per set. NEW! But it was a business that bought another business out.

/ HELP!!Where to get ASV PT-100 FECON TEETH!!
King Kong tools does not sell Replacement teeth for a Fecon Head. Thanks everybody for all your help with this, any other replies let me know, We sure need the help, I got a whole box of burned up casings for our teeth and don't know what to do with them!! Any help is Greatly Appreciated!!!

Winnie Keppler
Warrensburg Tree Service Co. Inc.