Advice on Soil Hog or FAE Soil Stabilizers

/ Advice on Soil Hog or FAE Soil Stabilizers #1  

BLCMulcher

Tractor
Fecon FTX 148L
Anyone have any experience with Fecon "SoilHog" or FAE "Soil Stabilizers"? As I understand them these products are like super tillers able to till soil, roots and stumps to fair size around 12-18'' below grade.

I am interested because I have a client with a 13 acre tallow forrest that wants the trees mulched and for me to disc the ground so he can seed it later on. This poses a problem due to the stumps. I am considering renting an excavartor to pull the trees and mulch but it seems to me based on their specs that I could mulch the trees real well to grade and then run one of these products over the land to chew up the stumps and roots and mix into the soil.

I talked to Fecon rep and he indicated they would do the job but apparently these PTO machines are very, very expensive.

Two cents anyone? Anybody out their own/operate one of these? - Thanks!

/ Advice on Soil Hog or FAE Soil Stabilizers #2  
I have a FAE. Yes very expensive, very high wear, slow. But if below grade is what your looking for doesn't get much better. Mines on a Primetech PT400.

/ Advice on Soil Hog or FAE Soil Stabilizers
Thanks for the reply. Is yours hydraulic or pto and when you say high wear do you mean high maintenance? Also, what is your dominant applications for this attachment? -Thanks

/ Advice on Soil Hog or FAE Soil Stabilizers #4  
i have a fae 225 ssh for sale i will take 35000 for it